I’ve been feeling a little low because I feel very distant from achieving two goals that have been on my wall, and I feel strange about it. So it’s time for a 4-month pep talk.
- has been so positive
- traveled to England, hitched a ride to Germany, hiked some fricking fantastic hills
- volunteered with Bluesfest, had so much fun, got so incredibly sick
- have been super flexible and adaptable as I cruised through job descriptions
- started doing Research. Learned about biofilms, MBBRS, bacteria.
- moving away from some negative things, and building more positivity even in the face of relapses
- took a 1000 Island vacay with the rents, and it was good.
- starting to open my heart up to some nice possibilities.
- yoga and meditation are becoming daily activities
- started biking, and biking on the road
- tried swimming. once.
- tried pole dancing. once.
- tried yoga nidra. once.
- made some new friends.
- fell back in love with an old friend.
onto some beautiful things.
boys boys boys, but not boy